Executive Travel Tips
Don’t ignore the little things.. Executive Travel Tips!
Whether you travel once or twice a year for leisure or you spend the majority of your time on the road here are some of the major travel pitfalls you want to avoid at all costs.
Executive Travel Tips:
1. Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is a vital component of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. However, this is not always easy to do when you are traveling. Late nights and early mornings leave little time for preparing healthy meals but if you want to be on your A game then maintaining healthy diet cannot be ignored. Stay away from fast food and soft drinks. The convenience of fast food is not worth the damage to your health. Buying healthy snacks like nuts, fruits, or nutrition bars are great options for convenient meals. Drinking premade protein shakes like Slim Fast or CytoSport’s Muscle Milk are quick meal replacements are great for when you’re in a rush. However, always make time for at least one good meal throughout the day.
2. Rest: It isn’t always easy to come by but if you could schedule your day to allow for a good night’s rest you should always do so. Sacrificing sleep will actually work against you in your efforts. Lack of sleep will lead to a lack of energy which will reflect poorly on your effectiveness. If you need to make a good impression or you need to be at 100% to negotiate a deal or resolve an issue then allowing for a good night’s rest is key. Never underestimate the power of feeling rested.
3. Exercise: This isn’t always possible when traveling but if you can fit in a workout do yourself the favor and do so. Getting your blood pumping is a great way to relieve stress and to start your day off on the right foot. According to webmd.com the benefits of exercise include: reduced stress, improved sleep, lowered anxiety, lessened feelings of depression, and improved self-esteem which can lead to your closing the big deal or making the great impression.
4. Reflection: Take time out of every day to reflect. You should celebrate each little victory. If something went well earlier in the day, take time to appreciate it. Whether it was landing a big account or something as simple as having a great conversation with a stranger, take time to reflect on the little things. You’d be surprised how practicing this simple technique could improve your state of mind. Making it a habit to find the good in any situation makes you a magnet for positivity.
5. Prioritize: Focus your energy on the most important objectives first. A common mistake of most people is to try and take on too much responsibility. If you can delegate certain tasks to other team members you should do so. This will give you the time and energy to focus on your main goals. Trusting your transportation to a reliable chauffeured ground transportation provider is another way to ensure you have one less thing to worry about. A reliable service will always be ready to assist you in all of your travel needs. Whether it is your arrival at the airport, being taken to an important meeting or conference, or making sure you make the flight home you can rest assured that a quality car service will make your travel experience as simple and seamless as possible.
A. Harrington Limousine Service (HLS) has been committed to excellence in the chauffeured ground transportation industry for over 90 years. With a renowned commitment to client satisfaction and quality assurance HLS is second to none in providing a quality experience for people on the move. If you would like information or to speak to an HLS Travel Consultant about your ground transportation solutions please, feel free to call us at 732-549-5500 or 1-800-458-LIMO (5466) or visit our website www.harringtonlimo.com “Anywhere you need us to be!”
Image Credit: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net