Choosing your Executive Car Service
5 things you deserve from your executive car service.
When choosing your executive car service you should NEVER settle for anything less than excellence.
1. Expertise: Your needs are the main priority when it comes to choosing an executive ground transportation provider. Always ensure that you are choosing the right vendor for you and your company. A good vendor takes the time to understand who you are and what your needs may be because they know that not every client is the same. You may require a customized service experience because of the industry you are in or your particular travel needs. A vendor should be able to accommodate you or be able to make suggestions that may better suit your needs.
Your executive car service should be an expert in their field. Having knowledgeable travel consultants and logistics experts available to you 24/7 to help you in every aspect of the reservation experience will demonstrate their level of commitment to customer service.
2. Convenience: Your executive car service should always make things as convenient and stress-free as possible. Be sure that you are receiving the most value available to you. Some of the best vendors in the industry now have made making reservations online quick and easy to do. With customized booking tools on the vendor’s website you will be able to book your reservations with no hassle on your own time. Be sure that your vendor of choice has a prompt turnaround policy. The last thing you want is to book a car online and not be sent a confirmation before your reservation date. The best companies usually have instant confirmations sent once the reservation has been received.
3. Contingency Plans: Your executive car service should never be at a loss when it comes to solutions for your travel needs. You should never have to recommend a solution, route to take, or procedure to resolve any issues that may arise. Every quality vendor will have contingency plans in place to handle every possible scenario. Chauffeurs, logistics specialists, and client services experts should be well trained in every aspect of the reservation experience to ensure the best quality service for you and your colleagues.
4. Appreciation: Choose an executive car service that appreciates you. A good vendor understands the importance of quality assurance and knows that their clients deserve the very best each and every time. A vendor should never sacrifice value in order to cut costs. Make it a priority to choose a vendor based on the value they can offer you. Base your choice on their commitment to safety, expertise, convenience, and their ability to understand your needs and provide effective solutions.
5. Accessibility: You need a company that runs on your schedule. A good vendor is one that is available to its clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you need assistance with any of your ground transportation needs your vendor should be ready, willing, and able. Beware of vendors who outsource their calls after hours to third party companies. You want to speak to qualified experts who know you, your company, and understand your unique travel needs.
A. Harrington Limousine Service (HLS) has been committed to excellence in the chauffeured ground transportation industry for over 90 years. With a renowned commitment to client satisfaction and quality assurance HLS is second to none in providing a quality experience for people on the move. If you would like information or to speak to an HLS Travel Consultant about your ground transportation solutions please, feel free to call us at 732-549-5500 or 1-800-458-LIMO (5466) or visit us at http://www.harringtonlimo.com/
Image Credit: www.freedigitalphotos.net